About The Thirsty Whale
The Thirsty Whale in Amanzintoti embraces a casual, relaxed ambiance that invites bare feet and bikinis/baggies to enjoy a delicious pub fare.
Take delight in the fruitful cocktail bar flanked by perfect views while sampling an array of food prepared by the resident chef or crispy pizzas sizzling in the clay oven.
This child friendly restaurant extends relaxation and entertainment to parents, conveniently located above Splash Waterworld for a perfect afternoon of lazing away with good food and company.
Directions to The Thirsty WhaleFrom Durban:
• Take the N2 south towards Amanzimtoti, turning off at Moss Kolnick/Galleria
• Turn left into Moss Kolnick and then immediate right into Kingsway at the robot;
• Proceed along Kingsway and turn left at Carlyle/Inyoni Rocks interchange; just before Petrol Station;
• Proceed down Inyoni Rocks towards the main beach;
• At Beach Road turn left and Thirsty Whale will be on the right hand side alongside the Spur restuarant and
Reviews for The Thirsty Whale2 reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near The Thirsty Whale
The Thirsty Whale Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling