Agulhas Country Lodge Restaurant
About Agulhas Country Lodge Restaurant
Agulhas Country Lodge has a romantic and dramatic interior which enhances the cosy and intimate atmosphere. Fires blazing in winter to add to the romantic atmosphere. The four-course set menu changes but expect traditional South African cuisine with a twist and country style dinners. The wine list features wine from the southernmost regions in the country, such as Elin and Bredasdorp.
Fresh fish and seafood from the nearby harbour in Struisbaai are a speciality and the restaurant aims to serve delicious, honest and local fair, prepared with the freshest ingredients.
Directions to Agulhas Country Lodge RestaurantFrom the N2 in Caledon:
• Head south on De Possel Street and take the first left onto Prince Alfred Road and continue for 400 m;
• Turn right onto Plein St/R316 and continue for 1.3 km;
• Continue onto Chavonnes Way and continue for 350 m;
• Continue onto the R316 and continue for 55 km;
• Continue onto Sarel Cilliers Street and continue for 290 m;
• Continue onto Unie Way and continue for 1.4 km;
• Continue onto the R316 and continue for 15 km;
• Turn right onto Recreation Road/the R316 and continue for 850 km;
• Continue onto the R319 and continue for 29 km;
• Continue onto Main Road and continue for 2.3 km;
• Continue onto Marine Drive and continue for 3.7 km; and
• Continue onto Main Road/the R319 and continue for 950 m.
Accommodation near Agulhas Country Lodge Restaurant
Agulhas Country Lodge Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling