About The Lenmore Restaurant
The extensive menu comprises light lunches and full a la carte dinners, complimented by a comprehensive wine list.
Start the day with a sumptuous farmhouse breakfast and refreshing glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, or choose from perfectly cooked grills, succulent choice grade steaks and plump, fresh seafood. The extensive menu also boasts house specialities such as garden salads, game carpaccio starters, vegetarian platters, 'catch of the day' and other seafood, oxtail pot, tremazzinis, snack baskets or fresh cold meats and salads from the deli.
Round off a wonderful meal with a choice of desserts including cheesecake delight and other fresh delicacies from the bakery.
Directions to The Lenmore RestaurantFrom Port Elizabeth International Airport:
• Head northeast and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Allister Miller Drive and continue for 1.4 km;
• Turn left onto Forest Hill N/B Road and continue for 850 m;
• Turn right onto Walmer Boulevard and continue for 600 m;
• Take the second left onto South Union Street and continue onto the M4; continue for 6.7 km;
• Take exit 751B on the right to merge onto the N2 toward Grahamstown and continue for 10 km;
• Take exit 761 for the R335 toward Motherwell and continue for 400m;
• Turn left onto St George Street/the R335 and continue for 8.4 km;
• Continue onto the R335 and continue for 31 km;
• Turn right toward Main Road and continue 2.4 km;
• Continue straight onto Main Road and continue 800 m; and
• Turn left and continue for 240 m, your destination will be on the left.
Reviews for The Lenmore Restaurant2 reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near The Lenmore Restaurant
The Lenmore Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling