About Hapoor Restaurant
Entice the senses with mouth-watering creations and dense bushveld delighting in light meals, salads and decadent meals from the a la carte menu.
From succulent venison, red meat and poultry options to tender Lamb curry, surf & turf and hot pot, The Hapoor Restaurant is the perfect setting for any occasion.
Directions to Hapoor RestaurantFrom Port Elizabeth International Airport:
• Head northeast and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Allister Miller Drive and continue for 1.4 km;
• Turn left onto Forest Hill N/B Road and continue for 850 m;
• Turn right onto Walmer Boulevard and continue for 600 m;
• Take the second left onto South Union Street and continue onto the M4; continue for 6.7 km;
• Take exit 751B on the right to merge onto the N2 toward Grahamstown and continue for 10 km;
• Take exit 761 for the R335 toward Motherwell and continue for 400m;
• Turn left onto St George Street/the R335 and continue for 8.4 km;
• Continue onto the R335 and continue for 31 km;
• Turn right toward Main Road and continue 2.4 km;
• Continue straight onto Main Road and continue 800 m; and
• Turn left and continue for 240 m, your destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near Hapoor Restaurant
Hapoor Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling