About Hitgeheim Country Lodge Restaurant
Situated on an eco reserve garnished with breathtaking views of citrus orchids and countryside vistas, Hitgeheim Country Lodge Restaurant boasts a reputation for outstanding cuisine.
Lavish the senses in gourmet cuisine prepared by resident Cordon Blue chefs seduced by private collections from the walk in wine cellar.
Peruse the 6-course menu indulging in regional cuisine with pre-dinner sundowners on the veranda for an unforgettable dining experience.
Hitgeheim Country Lodge offers a slice of gourmet heaven dressed in luxurious splendour.
Directions to Hitgeheim Country Lodge RestaurantFrom Port Elizabeth International Airport:
• Head northeast and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Allister Miller Drive and continue for 1.4 km;
• Turn left onto Forest Hill N/B Road and continue for 850 m;
• Turn right onto Walmer Boulevard and continue for 600 m;
• Take the second left onto South Union Street and continue onto the M4; continue for 6.7 km;
• Take exit 751B on the right to merge onto the N2 toward Grahamstown and continue for 10 km;
• Take exit 761 for the R335 toward Motherwell and continue for 400m;
• Turn left onto St George Street/the R335 and continue for 8.4 km;
• Continue onto the R335 and continue for 31 km;
• Turn left onto R336 and continue for 7.6 km;
• Turn left and continue for 550 m; and
• Turn left and continue for 300 m.
Accommodation near Hitgeheim Country Lodge Restaurant
Hitgeheim Country Lodge Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling