About Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant
The Ali Barbour's Cave is thought to be between 120,000 and 180,000 years old. The natural coral cave compromises a series of interlinking chambers at depths of up to 10 m below ground level, opened to the sky.
World-renowned, Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant offers style and romance in an unrivaled atmosphere. A large mouth-watering a la carte menu and quality wine list, invite you to a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience.
The starry night sky sets the romantic tone for this fine dining restaurant. Guests cannot help but be pulled into a historic era.
Directions to Ali Barbour's Cave RestaurantFrom Mombasa:
• Take the ferry to Likoni and the South Coast;
• Continue straight on the Mombasa/Lunga Lunga (Tanzania) road for 25 km;
• At the village of Ukunda, turn left onto Palm Beach Road;
• At the end of the road, about 2 km, there is a T-Junction with Nakumatt Shopping Centre on the right. Turn right;
• Pass the Diani Beach and Baharini Shopping Centres on the right;
• Take the first left after the Forty Thieves signboard. The entrance is clearly sign posted;
• Ali Barbour’s Cave Restaurant is on the left.
Accommodation near Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant
Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling