SafariNow.com is looking for a user interface and user experience designer to join our team based in Scarborough.
The successful candidate will be working with a team of 8 developers and generating visual mock-ups of pages for development.
- A strong sense of functional design
- Successful experience in eCommerce interface design is important
- Up-to-date knowledge of web development trends and understanding of technology used in designing interactively
- To be proficient in a vector and bitmap graphics package, and very familiar with CSS design concepts and best practices
- An ability to interpret business and user requirements into intuitive and logical interface design
- Desktop browser and mobile experience
- A willingness to state your clear opinions
- Work smoothly within a team environment
If you have a strong interest in all of the above, please send your CV and work samples (including mock-ups and wireframes) to [email protected]
We are a growing team of 75 people based in Scarborough and Tokai, south of Cape Town, working together to create the best online bookings service in the world, SafariNow style.
SafariNow is the No 1 highest traffic travel website for South African users, and the 52nd most popular site overall.
Our office is off the beaten track, but we are very busy.
We have an in-house chef who prepares vegetarian lunch every day. See our core values.