Call Centre Manager
We are aiming to be the best customer service team in Africa! Do you inspire and motivate others to exceed targets? Are you a disciplined, compelling leader? Are you a passionate manager looking to take our team to the next level?
If yes, you may be the person that SafariNow.com is searching for!
We are doubling the size of our customer service team over the upcoming months and require a Call Centre Manager who will be responsible for growing and developing the entire operation.
- Ensure that our clients receive customer service that is second to none
- Day to day management of our call centre and direct management of staff
- Coaching and mentoring staff in line with our company’s core values
- Reporting to Executive Team on performance of consultants and statistics (analysis of call volumes) – Daily, Weekly and Monthly
- Development of processes to optimise performance
- Achieve KPI’s and meet targets in a high call volume environment
- Problem solver of note, all pertinent CS issues will be escalated to you
- Three+ years' experience managing a team of 20+
- Proven track record of leading a team in a pressurised environment and still maintaining first class customer service
- The industry and our company are always evolving – you will need to be flexible and have the ability to adapt
- Knowledge of web-based CRM
- Excellent command of the English language with an exceptional standard of written and spoken communication
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated individual
If you are an innovative thinker who is passionate about Customer Service, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
We are a growing team of 73 people based in Scarborough and Tokai, south of Cape Town, working together to create the best online bookings service in the world, SafariNow style.
SafariNow is the No 1 highest traffic travel website for South African users, and the 52nd most popular site overall.
Our office is off the beaten track, but we are very busy.
We have an in-house chef who prepares vegetarian lunch every day. See our core values.