The Madrasa Bou Inania is a madrasa in Fes, Morocco. Abu Inan Faris founded it in AD 1351–56. He also founded the Madrasa Bou Inania in Meknes. It is gobally recognised as a prime example of Marinid architecture.
The madrasa functioned both as an educational institute and as a congregational mosque. This is the only madrasa in Fes with a minaret, a distinct building feature of mosques.
This is the last madrasa to be built by the Marinids. The madrasa gained the status of Grand Mosque in Fes and Morocco.
Madrasa Bou Inania is accessible for non-Islamic visitors - one of the few in Morocco. The Dar al-Magana, opposite the madrasa, is a wall with a hydraulic clock that was built in relation to the madrasa.