Unacceptable standard of bedding/towels and maintenance
Lynette Le Roux, South Africa
31 July 2015
Shocking state of facilities. Mould in the bathroom is a health hazard. Place has potential but is in urgent need of maintenance and new bedding and towels. Friendly reception staff. Not recommended at all.
Not a very pleasant stay
Coleen Felton, South Africa
21 July 2015
The staff were very friendly.
1.When we booked in we were informed that the door to the house were locked (and would stay locked until we depart) and we were to use another door giving us private entrance. When we returned the first night, after a night out, we noticed that they tried to come into our room.
2. The breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs and tomato. Could this not be altered to at least baked eggs or even omelette? My daughter of 12 years were accompanying us. When she asked for tomato sauce or chutney with her eggs, they did not have any. Do they not cater for children?
3. There was not enough space in the bathroom for everyone's towels to dry after a shower.
4. the shower were dripping the whole night and the next day (non-stop)
5. The TV channels were shared throughout the house and controlled by an adult. How do I know this? We were still watching a movie and then suddenly it was changed to another movie which had an 18 years age restriction. Because of this my daughter could not watch TV anymore and had to go to sleep.
6. The Wi-Fi were only available in the front of the house on a certain couch. Could not be accessed in the room.
I would not refer anyone to Brian's B&B
gerhard badenhorst., South Africa
11 March 2014
shocking dilapidated room and no food at breakfast.
You get what you pay for, not a nice family B&B.
Saskia van Dijk, South Africa
12 August 2013
Small rooms (with broken door), no extra service, even the basics like toilet paper is not provided that it will last 1 day. Breakfast also only eggs, toast and cereal, no yogurt or fruit or breakfast for kids. Not a nice family B&B.
Sheena Graskie, South Africa
03 May 2011
Tony is the keeper of the B&B and is a wonderful delight. The establishment is located beautifully for the amazing sea view. SafariNow has also contributed to the pleasantries of our vacation and I do plan on facilitating both establishments for our next visit! Thank you all so very much!
Rajan Moodaley, South Africa
03 May 2011
Even though we only slept there for one night, the experience was a pleasurable one. The hospitality and service was excellent.
Sameegah Parenzee, South Africa
26 April 2011
We enjoyed our stay. Rooms were clean and neat. Flat was serviced daily. Very comfortable. Will definitely go back.
Brian's B & B
Lyn Rodgers, South Africa
12 January 2011
Having in all good faith booked bed and breakfast we arrived to be told that breakfast would be an additional cost. On principal we refused to pay extra and had to haggle to get them to agree to supply us with a breakfast. But on the whole found the accommodation very depressing and we did not feel at all comfortable when we arrived on the Saturday evening.Alternative accommodation was offered eventually but as a party of four we decided to forgo our deposit and drive home direct.
Anonymous, South Africa
02 October 2010
Neil Armitage, South Africa
27 September 2010
Within easy reach of the city centre. Pleasant, clean rooms - if a bit dowdy. Excellent friendly service by Toni. I was disturbed by some of the guests making a noise late at night. However, on the whole, good value for money. Great choice for a single person or couple looking for budget accommodation
Lara Wasserman, South Africa
23 February 2010
We really enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay there again!