It was simply amazing, like an oasis in the desert! Les, hubby and team were simply awesome. It was the highlight of our stay in Zimbabwe.
Bernadette Rollinson, South Africa
14 July 2014
What a wonderful place. Thanks so much for the fantastic hospitality and care given to us while we were there. Beautiful, clean and more than adequate rooms. A very lovely chocolate lab to give you plenty of attention too! Thanks
jenny rynhoud, South Africa
13 January 2014
1. Nice gardens
2. Quiet location
3. Room and bathroom had tons of ants. Bed was covered in them.
4. Poor bathroom supplies (no shampoo, conditioner etc)
5. The office was rarely attended, so everytime we needed anything, the managers had to be from the other end of the property.
6. Breakfasts were disappointing
7. Best chocolate mousse ever
8. No credit card facilities for payment was inconvenient as operating ATM's in Bulawayo was extremely difficult to find.
9. Lovely cleaning lady and restaurant staff
10. Overall it was disappointing and I wouldn't stay again.
Megan Bath, Australia
26 January 2013
My husband and I camped at Southern Comfort Lodge in August 2012. We were greeted and treated as respected guests and provided with information on local shopping, garages etc. We had a meal in the restaurant. The campsite was grassed and shady and we had plenty of room for our off-road trailer and tent. Security was good too. We will definitely recommend this place to others looking for a campsite in Bulawayo.
Sally King, South Africa
01 October 2012
As an overnight camp, Southern Comfort is a perfect place to be.
The owners make you feel especially welcome and are great in their hospitality! Do try their most gorgeous and bestest chocolate mousse we have ever eaten in our lives. Delish! Will definitely recommend.
Lineke van der Brugghen, South Africa
17 September 2012