About Surf and Sand
Choice of five breaker-view apartments situated one hundred and twenty meters from a private beach in beautifully sunny Ramsgate. Each apartment is fully equipped including M-NET or DSTV.
1) Albatross-Consists of a bedroom with a double bed, a second room with 2 bunk beds, a separate bathroom and open plan lounge and kitchen. Sleeps 4.
2) Kingfisher-Consists of a bedroom with a double bed, a sleeper couch in lounge, seperate bathroom with shower and open plan lounge and kitchen. Sleeps 4.
3) Penguin-Consists of a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, a seperate room with 2 bunk beds, seperate bathroom and open plan lounge and kitchen. Sleeps 5.
4) Fish Eagle-Consists of 2 bedrooms. One with a double and other with a double bed,3 bunk beds and a single bed, seperate bathroom with shower and open plan kitchen and lounge with a balcony. Sleeps up to 8
5) Breaker-view-Consists of a bedroom with a double bed and sleeper couch in lounge with a separate bathroom plus shower and open plan lounge and kitchen. Sleeps 4. Parking is secure and braai areas are private and individual. Close to shopping facilities, restaurants and golf courses.
A breakage deposit of R500 is charged .Refunded within 7 days of departure .
Surf and Sand Rooms
Reviews for Surf and Sand12 guest reviews Reviews of
3.5 out of 5 stars
Our stay at Surf and Sand was really amazing I would definitely go there again we had a breath taking view. Obly issue was the parking arrangements but that was soon sorted out. We enjoyed it to the max.
Overall we had an amazing time! Breakerview was stunning! The owner was so kind as to upgrade us (we booked Kingfisher) as the suite was empty. We did however have to wait 40min to be let in when we arrived, even though we were exactly on time. Also, 4 days later I have still not received my deposit back.
A nice place but does not have some things that are mentioned. T.V reception very poor. Only one movie channel. Does not mention you have to take own towels. A bit disappointed.
What a wonderful getaway, lovely accomodation, a stones throw from the beach. Enjoyed by all.
Hi, We did not enjoy our stay at Surf and Sand. The unit was dirty and unkept,the electical system is faulty and kept tripping and we had to get someone to reset the trip switch in another apartment,the T.V stopped working.The parking area was congested and the driveway is very steep so we had to use the hand rail but the hand rail is unsecure and tied up with wire.I am very dissappointed with the accommodation.
Surf and Sand Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Similar Accommodation in Ramsgate South
Things to do in and around Ramsgate South
(0.9 km from Ramsgate South)
Ramsgate South Beach lies at the end of a beautiful estuary. Indigenous subtropical vegetation and a park-like area fringe the wide, sandy beach. Numerous interpretative signboards provide interesting information about the ecology and local...
(0.6 km from Ramsgate South)
A private collection of hand crafted and vintage miniatures in the 1:12th scale displayed in old clock cases, new and old wooden boxes, miniature houses and street scenes.
(0.8 km from Ramsgate South)
Southbroom is one of the most popular unspoilt beaches on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal. The warm Indian Ocean water is perfect for swimming and surfing, and the natural elevation of the area offers breathtaking views of the surroundings and the...
(2 km from Ramsgate South)
Margate Butterfly Valley is a butterfly breeding farm specializing in indigenous species. The butterflies on show are mostly bred at the farm and the guided tour is therefore able to cover every aspect of the rearing process. Besides the...