The chalet is very nice but think there could be more things to do like tv if it rains you can't do nothing. Gerda is a very sweet lady and the 2 dogs protect the guests.
Rencia Pelser, South Africa 11 March 2014
Beautiful nature, great idea with the top floor but the chalet was dirty and needs maintenance.
Anel van der Walt, South Africa 17 February 2014
- The owner of the place is a very nice person.
- The place needs some maintainance.
- Dogs made me feel uncomfortable.
- The swimming pool shared with dogs was not very acceptable (some dogs had ticks).( we had one child age 5)
- The stench (bad smell) from the dog food manufacturing company and the dumping area nearby was unbearable at certain times.
Rev. ValJoy Mokgobu, South Africa 20 January 2014
Our second holiday at Twin Eagles was again a fantastic one. The bush, the fresh air and just being surrounded by nature and loved one's - AWESOME!!!
Megan Bridge, South Africa 02 January 2014
Me and my family visited the Twin Eagles River lodge on a Friday in September and we definitely enjoyed our stay a lot. The owner Gerda is very friendly and she is doing a great job she made us feel very welcome on the farm and showed us around. Thank you we will definitely visit Twin Eagles River lodge soon. The hiking trail is great and was a real family treat. The chalets and the top deck of each chalet is something twin eagles can be proud of! Gerda thank you for being such a great host. Keep up the good work and this is really a place for everyone to visit!
Heino Bosman, South Africa 15 September 2013