The hostess Gerda is very pleasant. As for the lodge I would not go back
Deborah Swanepoel, South Africa 22 April 2014
Great place to get away for a tranquil weekend!
Bianca Griezel, South Africa 22 April 2014
The chalet is very nice but think there could be more things to do like tv if it rains you can't do nothing. Gerda is a very sweet lady and the 2 dogs protect the guests.
Rencia Pelser, South Africa 11 March 2014
Beautiful nature, great idea with the top floor but the chalet was dirty and needs maintenance.
Anel van der Walt, South Africa 17 February 2014
- The owner of the place is a very nice person.
- The place needs some maintainance.
- Dogs made me feel uncomfortable.
- The swimming pool shared with dogs was not very acceptable (some dogs had ticks).( we had one child age 5)
- The stench (bad smell) from the dog food manufacturing company and the dumping area nearby was unbearable at certain times.
Rev. ValJoy Mokgobu, South Africa 20 January 2014