The southern boundary of Kruger National Park offers you a unique game experience on an All...
The southern boundary of Kruger National Park offers you a unique game experience on an All Inclusive Package. This fantastic package includes: accommodation at Grand Kruger Lodge, full English breakfast, four-course dinners, light lunches, local beer, glass wine and soft drinks, as well as return transfers from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and all entrance fees.
Lastly, indulge in an activity a day (dependent on availability and weather conditions); choose from:
1. An 8 hour game drive, accompanied by professional guide in an open safari vehicle.
2. A bush walk into Kruger Park, guided by a qualified Kruger Park Guide.
3. A night safari, guided by professional Kruger Park Guide.
4. A cultural village experience – the village is situated between South Africa and Swaziland.
5. A full day cultural trip to Swaziland, including a visit to the glass factory, candle factory, and Magugu Dam, one of the beauties of the Kingdom of Swaziland.
6. A full day panoramic tour, including a visit to the third largest canyon in the world, God's Window, Berlin Falls, Lisbon Falls, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the Three Rondawels.
7. A full day historical trip to Mozambique, including a visit to the railway train station, Parliament building, Catholic Church, all local star market, harbor; you'll get a general view on how our people live in a third world country. Visas are not included.
8. A 1 hour horse-riding safari.
9. A quad biking safari.
10. A combo visit to Chimp Eden and Sudwala Cave.
11. A local twilight safari in Marloth Park along the Crocodile River in an open vehicle, accompanied by a professional guide.
12. A 1 hour elephant-back safari.
13. A 45 minute full body massage, choosing from either aromatherapy, Swedish massage, back neck and shoulder, or hot stone massage.